Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well I am still alive. I am still working out and trying to eat healthy. Its was difficult last week and I am pretty sure I didnt lose much. Its hard to know where I am at. I ran out of my HCTZ, which is a diuretic. My calves and legs swell so much when I dont have it and my shoes dont fit right either. I swell everywhere but its most noticable in my legs. I gained 4-5lbs in only a few days and now I am almost back down to normal. It makes me feel gross and sluggish to have all that extra fluid. I have a hammer toe and it rubbed the side of my shoes and got swollen and hurt. I was sure I broke it or something. I didnt work out for few days becuase of it but I have put away my $126 shoes for work and started wearing only my crocs there and at home to. I bought I cute pair of hooker shoes for Aleenas wedding and they have 5" heels on them so I have to get this toe healed. OH I almost forgot why I got on to post because of my ramblings! I can wear size 18 in most brands and some XL's in tops and some XXL in brands I have only been able to wear size 2X in for awhile! I am so HAPPY about that! I was wearing a size 22 in pants before. Its absolutely amazing how much 15 lbs can do! I am gaining more confidence and I am feeling to much better. Since I have had my gallbladder out I suffered with some chronic bowel problems( I am sure you can guess without me saying).I was eating a diet pretty high in fat, people with no gallbladders are suppose to eat low fat and high fiber diets. Well I got rid of the fat but didnt eat as much fiber as I should have and I am sure you can imagine the problem that caused. Went from one extreme to the other. So my lesson was learned and I am now eating WAY more vegetables and thanks to my Mom I just got a huge box full today too! I have a developed a LOVE for cauliflower. It is so YUMMY. Right now I am on a cauliflower and baby carrot kick. I need to include more fruits though. I know I have inspired a few of my friends to either start eating better or start woring out. I am so happy that they can join me in my journey and that I have people to talk to about it. Anyone considering dieting or losing weight should GO for it! It makes you feel so much better!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work. You are doing awesome. You might be interested in a free class Amanda and I are going to tonight. It is by the owner of Greensmoothiegirl.com. It is from 6:00 - 7:00 pm at 139 S. State St #13 Lindon (turn at China Lily). I think you would really love going. It would be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete