Saturday, February 6, 2010

End of week 5



I know these are not attractive at all. My sports bra and workout clothes look horrible but usually its only me that sees me in them!

Well, I am still going strong, I think? Its amazing how toned I am starting to look after such a short amount of time(my legs and arms anyway). My belly appears to have shrunk a little and my back is looking much slimmer! I still have my days where I dont feel like working out and sometimes I just plain dont, but my new goal is to work out 45 minutes a day at least 5 days a week. I hope to work out everyday but after working all night, and not getting more than 5 hours of actual "sleep", and having to go back to work again just makes me lazy. I am pretty sure in a year from now I am going to need some plastic surgery but I guess only time will tell. I cant wait to lose about 30 more pounds at that point I am going to buy a few new outfits. I imagine that wont be until some time in May but hey its something to look forward to, right? I am somewhat happy with my success so far but its been hard and I wonder if I could be doing better. I have been dealing with some depression, which is making me ornery, angry, and sad all at the same time! I think I am finally shaking it after getting back on my old medication but double the dosage. My Dr had me try a new one and it led to an all time LOW! Its frustrating when I go to the dr and I know what I want and he does the opposite. I am a Nurse for crying out loud! I know what I am talking about and Drs are in too big of a hurry to listen! Well problem solved, going to another Doctor! I have some pics of where I am at now and every 2 weeks or so I will post some new ones. Its hard for me to look at them but know I am slowly melting, lol, I can deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment