Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not the best, but it will do!

Well last week I didnt do as good as I did the first week. I only lost about 1 lb. I am determined to do better this week! Tonight I worked out for 45 minutes. The longest I've ever worked out before. Honestly I had to, I ate to many points for dinner and had to work them off. Working out for 45 minutes gains you 3 points. I would like to workout and not add those points to how many I can eat but there may be some days where I have to! Like for the wedding reception I am going to on Thursday. I looked online last night for a dress for my sisters wedding. I found quite a few cute ones but I am really hoping I can get into a size 18 before I buy one. Which may force me to put off getting a dress until right before the wedding. My sister said its my wedding, why do you have to worry about looking good and losing weight. Well my answer is, is I want to lose the weight but need an incentive/something to look forward to! If I have to wear a dress, have my picture taken, and essentially see people I might not regularly see, I would like to look a little better than I do now. Saying Id like to lose 19 more pounds before her wedding makes me work that much harder. I want to start dating so badly, I have had such poor self esteem for so long that I am ornery and very short tempered. I know that losing some weight will make me feel much better about myself and make it easier to put myself out there to meet someone. Alrady I am feeling much better about my self. I have been to the tanning bed a couple of times, I feel much better about myself when I am tan. I dont know why that is, I know I have naturally darker skin but I still feel "pale". Well anyway I will blog on Friday when I weigh myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment