Friday, January 1, 2010

This is getting old!

Well, its that time again! Time to start losing weight, that is! I have become lazy again. It would be nice if I was just healthy and then my size wouldnt matter! LOL, of course it doesnt work that way! My sister is getting married April 1st and I would like to lose at least 25lbs before then. I am pretty sure that I can make it.I guess it would just be nice to lose anything before the wedding. I plan to do Weight Watchers again but this time I am doing it on my own. I will weigh myself at work once a week and see how it goes. If I cant lose it as fast as I'd like then I will go to the meetings. I unfortunately will have to start working out every day and I am not at all excited about it! I am starting Monday(4th). I wanted to start sooner but Ive got to be able to get to the store tomorow and stock up on the foods I like that are low fat and fat free. I currently weigh 228lbs. This means I have 88lbs to lose. I am planning a trip to Disneyland in October so if I could lose a majority of it by then that would be great but honestly I dont really care how long it takes as long as I steadily lose it. I go to the doctor on Monday also. Maybe I can convince him to give me some Phentermine. I could really use the help with the cravings starting out! He is not going to be happy to find out that I have not been dieting since he last saw me but owell! I have absolutely NO energy and I am tired all the time. I cant seem to sleep for longer than about an hour or two at a time and I cant seem to get to sleep at a good time either. These night shifts are killing me especially now that I am working full time. Well I will blog again after mondays doctor visit and the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment