Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back at it!

Well I am back to losing weight. Its a battle and I hope to win it eventually! I had gained back about 3lbs from what I had lost before but have already lost that and some more. Pretty good for only starting 5 days ago. Thats right I have 6lbs since saturday. I am certain that at least 2 of those were from water. But still pretty good for just changing my diet, right? I plan to start exercising next week. I like to get the eating part down and then start working on the exercising part. Ive got 61 lbs to go to get to an acceptable BMI. At this point I will just take it 1 day at a time. I have to be thin and healthier and happy with myself because this girl has got to find a man and get married. I am beyond being ready for married life and having more babies. I have to keep telling myself this like a gazzillion million times per day!

2 comments:

  1. Would you consider coming and working out in my garage gym with us? We have tons of fun and everyone loves the workout. I have a class at 7:00 and 8:00 am every morning except holidays. If those times don't work out for you I could arrange to let you just come when it was convenient. It is a lot of fun plus a really great workout. It is what I have done for the past 3 years and the only exercise that I have loved and stuck with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im more of a workout in private type of person. I like the Wii fit a lot. Thanks so much for the offer though maybe when I feel a little better about myself and I am not so anxious I will come over. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete