Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am Fat!

OK so I am just setting this thing up and it may be a couple of weeks before I start to blog. I am going to start Weight Watchers in 2 weeks and need any support or help that I can get. I heard at one time the more people you tell that you are trying to lose weight the more successful you will be.

My goals are
1. To lose 75 lbs.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes, 5 times a week.
4. Lower my B/P and my cholestrol.

My back is constantly hurting, I know having all this extra weight is not helping at all. I am afraid that if I dont lose this fat that soon I will be having back surgery. Since the accident, I am having some sciatica and some neuropathy in my right leg. I don't want back surgery EVER! I am FAT and UNHEALTHY right now. I can admit I am lazy, so this is going to be difficult. I am choosing Weight Watchers because I can still eat everything I like but in moderation. I hope that I can lose all the weight in a year. I am tired of feeling crappy, old, and tired all of the time. I can't keep living my life this way. I will be done with school in 4 months and would like to start dating again. I can't do that unless I feel better about myself. I hate the way I look right now. I seriously make myself sick. Jayden looks at me and sais " you are a giant mommy". Meaning I have a big belly! I also have a closet full of clothes and scrubs that I would like to wear again. OK well that all for now. I will blog again when I get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment