Saturday, January 31, 2009

And so it begins....

So I finally did it! I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting today. One of the nurses(Peggy) that I work with said she would come with me. She is old enough to be my Grandma but she is totally cool and an awesome friend. I am glad she decided to come with because its always easier with a partner. I was a bit disappointed to find out that I weighed 14 more pounds than what I weighed on my scale. That is a huge difference. 240 punds just makes me sick. That now puts my weight loss at 100 lbs. Thats a whole person, a skinny person anyway. Nasty, nasty!!! Well I officially begin on Monday! I went shopping today and stocked up on lots of healthy things and a scale to weigh my meats with. I am taking lots of herbal things right now to cleanse my body of toxins. Hopefully it will also help me to feel better. Well thats all for now. I will blog again after Thursday, my first weigh in.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I THINK YOU'LL DO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I am so proud of you for doing. Too bad I have already started my diet or I would have went with you. Stay with it we can help eachother!!

    ReplyDelete