Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I would like to get back to!


This is me 8 years ago. I was actually "happy" at this point in my life. I had toned up, lost like at least 20 lbs and was doing good. I was also about to go to Mexico so of course I was happy! At this size I wore a 12 and could fit into some 10's. I would like to be at least a 12 but a 10 would be perfect. I know because of the size of my boobies that I cannot get into smaller than an X-large. So I am ok with that. I have a closet full of nice clothes that I cannot fit into. This includes like 8 sets of scrubs. I would love to be able to wear them soon. But I am a 2X now and they are larges so probably wont happen any time in the next 4 months. Oh and my size now is a 22. That just makes me sick. I normally wouldnt tell any one my size or weight but I WILL NOT GET ANY HEAVIER so I have justified it with myself. I would love to lose 8 lbs a month. That is my monthly goal or 2 lbs a week. If I lose more GREAT, but I will not expect any more than that. If I could lose 8 lbs a month for 9 or 10 months I would be back to the me I LOVE! But I know that you start to slow down towards the end and don't lose the same as at the beginning.

This is one of my senior pictures. I would like to at least be this size but if I can lose more that would be great to!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Shantel!!! I know that you can do it!! We can help eachother in making better decisions in eating and losing weight together. Just start slow and dont take on too much at first. I feel that as long as I am exercising and eating healthier, the amount of weight that I lose is just a number. We love you and Tyson, Kay and I are behind you the whole way!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Shantel!!! We stand behind you 100%! We know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete