Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lessons learned....


I know that I said I wouldnt blog again until tomorow but I thought I'd type a few things while I wait for Jaydens bus to get here. In the last couple of days I have learned a few things. #1. Apples taste really good. Its not like I never ate apples before but I forgot how sweet they can taste. #2.Teriyaki sauce must have some sugar in it. I have never ate many teriyaki flavored foods because I didn't think I really liked the taste. It is low in points though so I thought I would try it on some chicken. After tasting just a bite I realized it was nasty and mixed the rest of my sauce with a little bit of brown sugar and it was tasty! #3. Low fat sour cream tastes pretty good! #4. I can still eat everything I love while on Weight Watchers and be satisfied.
#5. I need to eat small amounts often if I want to prevent myself from starving. I have been eating snacks like string cheese, 15 garden vegetable wheat thins, 100 calorie snacks(many kinds), and granola bars. Each of these are 2 points. I can have 30 points every day. Any vegetables that are green are 0 points. I love celery!!! I have 35 points I can eat each week for special occasions. I am kind of pretending these points dont exist but at some point I may use them like on Birthdays, or family dinner once a month, bunko, or whatever. I will try to save points up throughout the day by eating lots of 0 and low point items. Such as Progresso soups that have 1 or 0 points. I really hope that tomorow I have lost a couple of pounds or at least 1 pound. I have been doing pretty good although, I have yet to start working out but now finals are over with I will have lots of time to get started.

2 comments:

  1. I am positive that you will have lost more than one pound when you go tomorrow. I think the first week tends to be the biggest week when you lose weight so I think you will be suprised! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing!! I totally need to join weight watchers, but the closest one to me in like 45 miles away.. I guess I could do it on line! You are my insperation!

    ReplyDelete