Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh well...

I can pretty much gaurantee that I havent lost as much weight this week. But thats OK! I started working out with the exception of yesterday but I plan to work out extra today to make up for it. I have started eating much healthier except the fries I have ate a couple of times. I still stayed within my points though! I have been getting in all of my fruits and vegetables. I eat only low calorie, fat free wheat bread. I switched to spray "butter". I eat turkey on my sanwiches rather than ham and I quit putting miracle whip on them. I switched to diet Pepsi. I wish I could quit drinking soda all together but as long as I go to school and work nights I need my Pepsi! I have had way less heart burn/acid reflux!!! Yay!! Working out feels great. I am very out of shape so I cant do much to start out with but I am able to do more than I thought I would have done. I have been using the Gazelle at my moms house when I go over. It hurts my feet a little but its a great little piece of equipment. I know I should go over to the club house and jump on the treadmill but I am still a little nervous! I dont have an Ipod or anything to listen to. Thats just boring! I think I may go buy one tomorow though! They are $150 for an 8 GB at Target right now. Thats not to badof a price. I know I would never regret buying one, its just getting up the nerve to spend that much money at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment