Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disappointed!

I am a little behind. I was trying to procrastinate for as long as I could. I only lost 0.4 lbs last week. I was very sad. I knew I had lost less but didnt know it was less than a pound. My total weight loss so far is 6 pounds which isnt too bad for 2 weeks. Hopefully I have lost more this week. I will find out in 2 days.....SCARY!!! Time is going by so fast. I havent been as good at working out the last few days. I have had a bit of a cold and just havent felt like it but I know that I need to get going again. I feel SOOO much better when I do.

2 comments:

  1. On the biggest loser they alwasy say the 2nd week is always the hardest because they only lose a few pounds, and they work out at least 8 hours a day there. You have to work and go to school and take care of a son, you probably didn't get to work out as much as you would have likes. BE thankful that you didn't gain any wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true, I am very thankful for that! I will be much happier if Ive lost more than .4lbs this week though!

    ReplyDelete